Sunday, December 20, 2009

Special chopped lamb recipes?

I got diced lamb pieces defrosting, i have a baja lime marinade and a garlic and onion seasoning, I'm cookin on a skillet. whats the suggestion?Special chopped lamb recipes?
I'm a little late answering- but I would have marinated the lamb in the baja marinade, drained and sprinkled with the seasoning and had the skillett super hot before pan grilling the lamb pieces, and served with white buttered rice, drained black beans with some cumin and lime, hot corn tortillas, salsa, and sour cream.Special chopped lamb recipes?
This is the best free cooking E-book I've found, I'm sure you can find what you're looking for in it.
Well, the lamb with the baja lime marinade would be great but to add a little added flavor, use mint with the marinade, mint and lamb go well and the baja would just add to the flavor. A great side with lamb is a cucumber, onion salad...Again add mint, so you have a cooling effect and enhancement.





Good luck and enjoy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment