Sunday, December 20, 2009

Is anyone else tired of Rachael Ray`s loud mouth? and is anyone tired of her lamb and veal recipes?

just give a little shimmy shake...zuzz it up...awesome.. cool... i say more paula deen and less rachael ray...Is anyone else tired of Rachael Ray`s loud mouth? and is anyone tired of her lamb and veal recipes?
*** Holla ***


I agree with you.


How can someone be so perky without being on drugs or mentally ill, unless she's faking it?





I cringe everytime I hear ';E.V.O.O., Yummo and How's that for a deal.';





Paula Deen is scary too. She's always licking her fingers, licking the spoons... I'd be scared to eat what she cooks. On the upside, if she looses a ring, you might get a bonus gift in your food... At least Paula is less annoying.Is anyone else tired of Rachael Ray`s loud mouth? and is anyone tired of her lamb and veal recipes?
I used to love her, but she is on my LAST nerve anymore. Yes, I agree more Paula and my favorite on the FN Ina Garten. I have never had her lamb or veal, it is too expensive. I have tried some of her recipes, which the majority turned out good in the early years but lately her recipes have sucked and I would not make them again. I think she is running out of ideas and putting such weird combos together that nobody would want to eat it. Oh BTW if you really hate her you should join the rachel ray suxs community. Cheers!
Hell yeah I'm tired of her!





I wanna eat a box of Ritz crackers WITHOUT her face on the box!!





Back how it used to be:)





Oh the olde dayss... Ahhh





I prefer Emril!





OH MY GOD I LOVE PAULA DEEN!!


[i didnt even see the mention of her before^^]


She's greatness..
lol she was once one of my favourites as well,


now she does a little too much talking and not enough good cooking :)





i lovee gia de laurentis shes amazing, .. and um restaurant makeover haha.
i cannot stand rachel ray! her voice goes right through me! i would rather hear someone scrape their nails across the blackboard,than listen to her ranting and raving!
she is becoming annoying! too loud..too excited...and too freaken happy! get real rachel ray! her recipes rock but her personality has too much ummphhh!
I love Paula Deen, she is just such a sweet lady. As for Rachel Ray, I was sick of her about five minutes after her show premiered on the Food Network. I have to admit some of her thirty minute meals were pretty clever but I just can't stand actually watching her.
Totally repulsed by Rachel Ray, that phony never went to culinary school! When I tune in Food Network, if she is on I change channels until her 1/2 hour is over then tune back in. EVOO, awesome, how cool is that? She nauseates me. Paula Deen is a treasure, and those recipes for southern dishes!!!! YUMMMM
Right on, the thing i like about paula deen is that she makes stuff that normal people can afford and would actually eat. and doesn't say stupid stuff like ';yumo';.
More of almost ANYONE and less Rachel Ray! UGH! She's as annoying and as phony as that new ';simply delicioso'; chick... PHONY!!





Actually, I love Paula Deen too! I'd also like to see more Alton Brown and George Duran, they crack me up!
Too much of Rachel Ray.????? NO WAY .!!!!!! I love that girl, and try to watch every show when it comes on. She is the sexiest chef on TV. Rachel is three times better than that fat Italian Dean woman.
I've accepted that I love to hate her. She annoys me and yet I still watch.
I will always opt to not watch Rachael Ray if given a choice; however, sometimes I do for the entertainment. Why do you say EVOO and then right after call it Extra Virgin Olive Oil? You're really not making it shorter. And I have to say that most of her dishes do not look YUM-O at the end of her episodes. I much prefer Giada, Ina Garten, and Ellie Krieger :-)
Ugh, I just want to throw a rock at her to make her stop talking! How long is that awful afternoon talk show going to last? Is Oprah sick of her yet?
Don't care. She is so hot, A fat hot. I think she is doing a little to much tasting. Her show does blow though.
i used to like her when she was on like once a day...now it's just too much.
She's been very overexposed lately. Paula Deen used to be cool. Since she got that fancy new kitchen I don't like her show as much as I used to. I really like Alton Brown and Giada de Laurentis nowadays.

No comments:

Post a Comment