Thursday, December 24, 2009

Do you have a good ';tea sauce';-based duck or lamb recipe that I can impress my two lady friends with?

They both like tea and exotic ingredients, so I figured a tea-sauce based duck or lamb recipe would knock their sox off (who knows, if I'm lucky perhaps even more than just their sox. lol) 鈥?Just kidding (xx - fingers crossed! LOL)! :-) 鈥?Anyway, do you have a great (and preferably exotic) recipe that I can impress them with? No kinky or nasty stuff please 鈥?let鈥檚 keep this clean people. Thanks!Do you have a good ';tea sauce';-based duck or lamb recipe that I can impress my two lady friends with?
impress? hmmm... well, i'm a 'down home' southern type cook, which in this day and age is unpopular and fast becoming unknown, so now is starting to become exotic so i'll give it a shot. you would want to make your tea from, plantain(for healing), green tea (for easing the breathing), and maybe just a little beak of crow (for easing feelings). when your tea brew is the right strength to suit you you set it aside to cool just a little, while you make your rue, which should consist of real butter (no fakes acceptable!) melted of course, flour, and spices. you know, salt, pepper, a touch of ground mint, a touch of lemon,and you could even throw in a couple of raspberries for good measure!...once you get all this combined(be careful not to overcook!) grab your wire whisk and start adding your tea mix a little at a time (low heat here!) until you get the consistency you want at a low simmer. don't stop stirring until it's right or you'll end up with a gloppy mess and have to start all over again!!!! try it you'll like it!...it goes equally well with either roast lamb or duck or both!....now here's a piece of advise from a little old lady. (or mean little midget woman to you masons out there) just be nice, be consistent, be yourself, and be THERE!...good luck with your lady friends!!!!...lolDo you have a good ';tea sauce';-based duck or lamb recipe that I can impress my two lady friends with?
dal - You better take good care of our sweet southern lady, or I'm gonna make asphalt pancake out of you with my new truck! ... Just kidding buddy, good to see ya again. :-) Report Abuse

I am up town lady..Down to earth with finger nails. ON top of the Sierras! I prefer duck with orange sauce. The best of the best!!


This I know~ When you want to impress just be yourself. Report Abuse

Don't walk away, look both ways and remember that no matter what words if you can look into my eyes and tell me that we will be ok and you promise not to leave again you might just make me believe.Day to Day~ Report Abuse

i'll try Report Abuse

to cute Larry~ was it you! Report Abuse

http://greentealovers.com/greenteausesre鈥?/a>
yep ask them to cook it that way if something happens that it don't turn out you wont catch the blame for a wet duck or a drenched lamb that is not worth eating. I don't think you want to mix the duck and lamb in the same dish for the lady's. It might have a funny taste

No comments:

Post a Comment