Thursday, December 24, 2009

Leg of lamb recipes ?

I have decided for christmas to mack a leg of lamb. Any one have a good recipe and i mean a 5 star or better this is my first time making it and I would love to surprise my husband with a really good dinner


thanks for all the recipes and happy holidaysLeg of lamb recipes ?
I couldn't choose just one of these recipes as we have tried several of them, pick one that you think your family would like and enjoy!Leg of lamb recipes ?
My husband makes a paste of chopped garlic, olive oil and chopped parsley and uses his hands to rub it all over the leg of lamb. You can also cut some slits here and there and insert the rub mixture into the slits. After that, just roast it very slowly on something like 350 degrees for a couple of hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment